The next NSWCS Mini Auction & Christmas Meeting is on Saturday, 3 December 2023.
All NSWCS meetings are held at Nuwarra Public School, McKay Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170
Meetings are held on the 1st Saturday of every month, except in January.
Monthly meetings always begin at 7.30pm, with doors open to members and guests at 6.30pm.
Major Auctions always begin at 2pm, with doors open to members and guests at 11.30am. Members can enter their major auction lots from 12.00pm to 1.15pm.
Monthly meetings usually follow the below agenda, subject to change.
- Welcome - The committee will welcome members and guests and go through club formalities such as past meeting minutes, finances, etc and general business.
- Members Giveaway - A lucky door prize is given away to a member if they are present on the night.
- Members Talk - A presentation will be given on a topic related to Cichlids or the hobby - always informative and interesting, and sometimes given by International speakers!
- Mini Auction - A mini auction will take place (except if we have an International speaker), we usually expect 70 lots to go up for sale.
- Trade Table - Goodies available for all of your fish needs including food, bags, nets, heaters, filters, etc.
- Raffle - Purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win some great prizes, including live fish and dry goods.
- Supper Table - Available for your food, snack, drink, and refreshment needs.
Meetings are held on the 1st Saturday of every month, except in January. The following is the typical annual meeting schedule, subject to change:
- January - No meeting, enjoy your new year celebrations!
- February - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- March - Major auction
- April - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- May - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- June - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- July - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- August - Annual General Meeting and members mega fish raffle
- September - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- October - Major auction
- November - Monthly Meeting and mini auction
- December - Christmas meeting
Entry to meetings for financial members and major auctions is FREE.
Financial members will also receive their major auction bidders card for FREE.
NON MEMBERS / VISITORS
Entry: $2 per person above 18 years of age (we may ask for ID)
Bidders cards for major auctions: $5